Blackberry Farm has an energetic and enriching work culture that focuses on providing superior service to our guests while cultivating our company culture and individual Team Members’ well-being.
The Blackberry Farm team is a hard- working and dedicated team who takes pride in their job and finds pleasure in providing 5 star service to our guests and going above and beyond to exceed our guests’ expectations. Maintaining this level of service requires passion and dedication of like-minded team members. Team members are inspired to continually provide this level of service by our company culture and our Blackberry Foundations. By upholding a reputation of providing superior service to our guests, Blackberry Farm creates a unique and interesting work environment for our team.
At Blackberry Farm, our company values and unique culture are very important to us, these are our foundations for success. Blackberry Farm lives and operates off of 18 basic foundations. Some of the Blackberry Foundations that are most important to us are...
“Yes" Is Always the Attitude
Be a Solution Seeker, Not a Complainer
Our Guests Are Our Number One Priority
Make a Great Day™
At Blackberry Farm, we are committed to a providing a comprehensive benefit program that helps our team members stay healthy and feel secure, helping to maintain a work/life balance. We believe in offering a benefits package that is competitive and high quality despite the challenge of rising healthcare costs.
Benefits eligibility is dependent upon a variety of factors, including team member classification. A representative from the Human Resource office can help you identify the programs for which you are eligible.
- Medical Insurance
- Multiple affordable health insurance plan options designed to provide options for Team Members.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account Paired with a High Deductible Medical Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid time off is a tiered system with increases in PTO based on length of service up to 4 1/2 weeks per year.
- Life Insurance Options for Team Member, Spouse and Children
- Long-Term / Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program - This program is designed to assist Team Members with Life’s Changes and Challenges. This service also provides personal assistance services and assistance and clarification understanding Team Member benefits available to you.
- Retirement Plans - Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with a discretionary match
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance Plans
- Spa Services
- Activity Discounts
- Gift Shop Purchases
- Team Member Dining & Lodging Perks
- Relais & Chateaux Property Lodging Benefits
Lead and Develop
- 5 Star Card Program – Incentive program based on going above and beyond and for providing 5 Star service to guests and fellow Team Members. 5 Star Cards can be turned in to human resources in exchange for various rewards including some having a dollar-to-dollar value.
- Enrichment Program – Cross Training and Shadowing opportunities. These training programs are designed to provide opportunities for Team Members to obtain knowledge, skills and abilities in a variety of different departments on property.
- Leadership Blackberry is designed to foster our team’s leadership and development skills and provide an environment to grow within the company.
- Blackberry University is a two part training and development program for our team. Part one is a half day class designed to immerse new employees into the Blackberry Farm culture. Sharing our history allows for a unique opportunity to get to know Team Members from other departments. Part two of Blackberry University is a separate day- long program designed to cultivate our team’s knowledge and leadership skills. Combined, the two classes assist our team on continuing to provide superior service to our guests.