Wellness & AdventureView All Events
Blackberry Farm Pro-Am Classic
September 17, 2017 - September 20, 2017
$450 for non-riders
**Event Activity Fee sold separately from room.
Event DescriptionJust say “Blackberry Farm Pro-Am” and hearts start racing, as this beloved cycling event is the pinnacle of friendly competition, camaraderie, challenge and epic culinary experiences. Get ready for three gorgeous days of riding in the Smokies as serious amateurs and pro cyclists—including George Hincapie, Christian Vande Velde, Robbie Ventura and more—compete together for a $30,000 prize purse donated to the winner’s choice of Blackberry Farm Foundation charities. Cap off the excitement of competition with beautiful food and wine from our friends Chef Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson and Master Sommelier Bobby Stuckey of Frasca Food & Wine. Retired Pro and Wine Distributor, Craig Lewis, will be with us again this year as well!
This thrilling, good-natured competition is a Blackberry favorite for a reason.
Highlights & Features
- Fully supported bike storage and maintenance
- Full SAG support from Lexus and Blackberry Farm
- Nutrition stations including all products needed for pre, during and post ride
- Post ride muscle treatments
- Three days of cycling with the pros
- Two of the three days will focus on the Pro-Am Challenge, with four unique stages of competition
- Special event jersey for all participants
- Special meals featuring wine pairings by Blackberry Farm’s award winning wine team and sommelier and vintner Bobby Stuckey with cuisine by Blackberry
Farm chefs and guest chef Lachlan McKinnen-Patterson of Frasca, Boulder, Co
- Bike fitting with expert mechanic
- Physical testing and expert advice from Podium Sports:
- Health and Performance Consultation
- Cycling Specific Sports Medicine Consultation
- Nutrition Consultation
- VO2 and Lactate testing available